Download the Pro-Networks_Google.zip POI zip file and save it to a location on your computer. Unzip (extract) the files. The download contains three files: a .kml file, a .bmp and a .png file.
2. In Google Earth click File, Open… and browse to the location of .kml file. Highlight the .kml file and click the Open button. A new Pro-Networks category will appear in the Google Earth map display.
3. To allocate the Pro-Networks icon to the new placemark, expand the list, right-click on the Network House entry and click Properties.
4. In the Edit Placemark dialog click the icon button alongside the Network House field.
5. Click the Add Custom Icon button and browse to the extracted files. Select the .png file. Click on Open, OK, OK and OK once more to apply the icon.
6. Click File, Save to My Places to save your changes.Download ZIP File