Systems Engineer (3nd line)
Due to continued expansion, Pro-Networks is looking for experienced 3rd Line IT engineers to join our Support Team, providing support both remotely and at our customers’ premises.
Main duties will include:
- To take 1st/2nd/3rd support requests and to log them on our helpdesk system.
- To troubleshoot and resolve the more complex 3rd line issues that 2nd line engineers have escalated, whilst maintaining an accurate task record in our helpdesk system
- Proactively help resolve 1st/2nd/3rd line tickets where required
- To participate in infrastructure installation, hardware refresh and other projects as occasion demands
- Installation of new equipment and software at customer premises.
- Minimum of 2 years proven experience working in a 3rd line position (Required)
- Candidate must hold the MCSE Microsoft accreditations (Required)
- Experience of working for a Managed Service Provider (Desirable)
- Thorough knowledge of current IT technology including (but not limited to):
- Microsoft Server 2003 - 2012
- Microsoft desktops OS XP – Windows 10
- MS Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 - 2013
- Office 365/Azure
- Server Virtualisation (HyperV / VMware)
- LAN/WAN (routers, switches, firewall)
- Dell/HP Server Hardware
- Different Type of storage infrastructures
- Backup and DR technologies (experience of ShadowProtect and BackupExec products is desirable).
Nice to Have
- Experience with SharePoint management and support.
The position will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.