Systems Engineer (1st line)
Due to continued expansion, Pro-Networks is looking for experienced 1st Line IT engineers to join our Support Team, providing support both remotely and at our customers’ premises.
Main duties will include:
- To be the first point of contact for support requests and to log them on our helpdesk system.
- To troubleshoot and resolve 1st line customer issues/questions all the while keeping the task updated on our helpdesk system.
- Proactively help resolve tickets when requested
- Installation of new desktops and software at customer premises.
- Candidate to hold a Microsoft accreditations MCP. (preferred but not essential)
- Knowledge of working for a Managed Service Provider (desirable)
- Thorough knowledge of technology including, but not limited to:
- Microsoft desktops OS XP – Windows 10.
- Microsoft Office 2007 – 2019
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Desktop hardware support
Nice to Have
- Experience with SharePoint management and support.
The position will be both challenging and rewarding for the right candidate.