Office 365 is Microsoft’s latest incarnation of its ever popular office suite of programs.
Whilst the subscription based service provides the familiar programs you know and love, it also places a lot of emphasis on Cloud integration allowing you to work and share files from virtually anywhere.
As always with Office it is available in a number of versions to suit individual needs – from home specific packages right up to enterprise grade versions. Many of the versions come with a full ‘desktop’ installation of the software, which allows you to work offline (without an internet connection) – however you can be safe in the knowledge that your documents will sync
with your online profile as soon as you go online.
Providing you run Windows 7 or 8, along with a modern browser, you can make use of ‘Office on Demand’ which gives you access to web versions of all the Office programs such as Excel, Word, Access, Powerpoint and Publisher.
Office 365 really is a powerful and flexible solution which meets the demands of all businesses, making efficient and portable working simple and cost effective.
Here’s a summary of what Office 365 provides:
- Add more power to the Office you rely on – work from virtually anywhere using the Office applications you trust across your favourite devices – PCs, Macs, and select mobile devices.
- Access email and calendars on the go – keep everyone in sync with enterprise-grade email and shared calendars, which can be accessed both at the desk and on the go.
- Conferencing made easy – connect immediately or set up and host online meetings with multi-party HD video conferencing, real-time note taking, and screen sharing.
- Use Office on the go – stay productive and never miss a meeting, even on the go. Access, edit, and view Word, Excel, and PowerPoint documents on iPhones, Android phones and Windows phones.
- Choice of Subscription Plans – from simple hosted exchange email at less than £3 per month per user through to OneDrive file sharing and web conferencing, Office 365 has a plan to suit all budgets and requirements – from single users to large corporations.
- Reliability – with a 99.9% uptime guarantee and a financially backed Service Level Agreement you can be sure Office 365 is reliable.
- Up to date – you will always be updated to the latest version of Office with your Office 365 subscription, meaning you never need to worry about being out of date again.
Microsoft Office 365 Professional Migration Service
Pro-Networks are on hand to get you up and running with Microsoft Office 365. Whether you have 5, 50 or more users in your organisation we will make your migration to Office 365 simple and pain-free. Our Microsoft qualified Office 365 experts will ensure that you’re using all the benefits of Office in no time and with no fuss.